Powder Coating Your Products
Powder Coating products offers them a distinguished metal finish which is produced by applying them with a coat of powder coverage done using electrostatic, it is then fused to the surface of the product in a controlled temperature environment.
What is the advantages of powder coating over liquid based finishes:
- A beautiful and uniform quality finish without paint runs
- Very cost-efficient, on any size items or orders.
- Quick production time.
- The electrostatic powder process ensures complete coverage, even on complex shapes (e.g., on castings) and minimises waste and over spray
- Choice of finishes – clear, plain colour, metallic or textured.
- Vast choice of colours.
- Protection against external UV fading.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Exceptional gloss and colour retention.
- Robust mechanical and chemical performance – exceptional at resisting abrasion, acids, solvents, etc.
- Good electrical insulation capabilities.
- Environmentally friendly (negligible release of VOCs) and is energy and material efficient.
Standard Ral Colour Chart
When you place an order with us please mention your required RAL number in the ‘notes’ section when you complete your order. If your required colour is not on the chart then please, check the further below chart with all of the available RAL colours.